This Bleu Digital is all the best ways to enjoy Alcohol.
Top 3 Drinks
1 ½ parts Maker’s Mark Bourbon
½ part Dekuyper Orange Curacao
Fill a rocks glass with ice. Add Maker’s Mark, a splash of orange curacao and a squeeze of fresh orange. Top off with ginger ale and garnish with an orange wedge.
Watermelon Cilantro Margarita
5 to 6 sprigs of cilantro
1-1/2 ounces watermelon puree*
1-1/2 ounces silver tequila (I used Partida)
½ ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
Pinch of kosher salt
Agave nectar to taste if desired (this will depend on how sweet your
watermelon is – I added about a barspoon of agave nectar to mine)
Watermelon spear and sprig of cilantro for garnish
1. Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
2. Shake and double strain into a rocks glass filled with ice.
3. Garnish with a watermelon spear and a sprig of cilantro.
4. To make the watermelon puree:
5. Add 1 cup of seedless watermelon to a blender and blend on high.
6. Use as needed and transfer remaining puree to an airtight container and store in the fridge until ready to
use. Should keep for a couple of days.
Tea Infused Rye Whiskey Cocktail
8 cherries, stems and pits removed
1-1/2 ounces Chai tea infused rye whiskey*
½ ounce fresh squeezed lemon
½ ounce honey syrup (1:1)
Lemon peel for garnish (a cherry or two on a skewer would also work
for a garnish if you were so inclined)
*To make the chai tea infused rye, combine 1 tablespoon loose leaf chai
tea with 8 ounces rye whiskey in a small jar. Let sit for 2 hours, strain the tea and transfer to a glass bottle
1. Place cherries in a cocktail shaker and muddle.
2. Add tea infused rye, lemon and honey syrup to the cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
3. Shake and double strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
4. Garnish with the lemon peel after twisting over the drink to release the essential oils and rubbing on the
rim of the glass.
Dressed In All Black
Luc Belaire Rose “Mini”
Dom Pérignon Metamorphosis Limited Edition
The new spirits are inspired by the end of the Vintage 2004 and rocks a brilliant designed bottle, which can serve as a rather stunning piece of art as well.
This beautiful and eye-catching creation rocks stunning details, with sales from the bottle will go towards The Andy Warhol Foundation, which has granted over $250 million to burgeoning artists since it was created.
Essentials for your Home Bar
Crafted with 10 precious botanicals to produce a complex aromatic liquid that delivers both broad and balanced flavour.
Patrón Silver Tequila
The perfect ultra-premium white tequila made with the finest 100 percent Weber blue agave, it is handmade in small batches to be smooth, soft and easily mixable.
Brugal Añejo Rum
Dominican Republic 1888
Dubbed the Caribbean’s No. 1 Rum, Brugal is cask aged for smoothness with a slight hint of caramel and