Sparkling ICE mission to “Imagine a World Without Breast Cancer,” a Pink Ribbon is proudly displayed on its Pink Grapefruit flavor bottles all year long.
Throughout the year, Sparkling ICE donates a minimum of $25,000 to research facilities nationwide to help find a cure, in addition to aiding local affiliates and communities with more than $100,000 in donations annually. By working closely with each community, Sparkling ICE allows them to select the charity right in their region that they would most like to offer the donations (i.e. Susan G. Komen Affiliates, Local/Regional Breast Cancer Research Foundations, etc.)
In honor of its support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Sparkling ICE has also created a specialty “Sip Pink for the Cure” Cocktail using its Pink Grapefruit Sparkling ICE flavor.
- 3 oz. Grapefruit Sparkling ICE
- 1 ½ oz. vodka
- 1 oz. lime juice
- Lime wedge
- Sliced fresh jalapeño
- Chili salt for rim of glass (Kosher salt mixed with chili powder)
- Use a lime wedge to rub the entire rim of a chilled martini glass, and dip into chili salt mixture.
- Combine vodka and jalapeno slices with ice in a shaker.
- Strain and pour into the chilled martini glass.
- Top with Grapefruit Sparkling ICE.
- Garnish with a few Jalapeno slices.