Its seems like as of late there’s been a lot of love going around, and we don’t think it’s because of the typical cold season approaching that leaves people saying it’s time for someone to relax and cuddle with. The dating world certainly finds its niche when it comes to bringing couples more excitement and fun along the way. Enjoyment of the time spent with one seems to be overthought and a tad bit complex at times don’t you think? By that I mean we want to please the one we’re dating or going with and that tends to get a bit pricey when you want to leave an everlasting great impression to continue the dates even further. The best solution for any date rather it’s at restaurants, the park or even at home is wine. Wine seems to be exactly the first three letters it spells W.I.N., the win you get when you’re hoping to score a kiss on the first date and even leaving your date talking about how amazing the night went with their friends.
Less than 1 in 10 male drinkers aged 18 to 29 most often drink wine. According to a report on the US wine market conducted by the Wine Market Council, young people in their 20s and early-to-mid 30s now drink almost half the wine bought in the US. And, get this: among high-frequency wine drinkers under the age of 30, women are out-purchasing men two-to-one when it comes to wine. So fellas that tells you wine is a woman’s best friend. There are tools when it comes to a wine and dining type of date.
- Explore more than just the typical bar scenes: The first 12 minutes of a date can determine how one will feel about each other so first impressions are everything. Where you go is everything, doesn’t have to be a 5 star restaurant all the time. Remember to be creative in both the big and small things.
- Avoid oversharing: You don’t want to be the guy or girl who overshares and give too much information. Your date isn’t prepared to accept right then and there.
- Pay attention to the conversation and how you speak to each other: Sometimes excitement turns into over talking and cutting one another off, breath, leave room for listening then fly with your charming words.
- Avoid technology: By all means leave your phone in the car (we know that won’t happen). But if possible keep your phone away and engage in each other’s time, it makes a hell of a difference.
- Be Yourself: Remember to always be yourself. The best design of who you are can definitely bring the mood up.
After that is completed you’re ready for wine. We took to social media to ask people when it comes to dating or going on dates, what of their preferred wines to drink or rather liquor of choice. Majority female said wine, some weren’t too hard to please with a simple Sutter, Zinfandel, Pinot Grigio, Merlot and Syrah. A few guys went with the beers and liquors that includes tequila, dark and light of choice. Most men prefer a meal with their drink of choice so for the ladies it’s true what they say, “A way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.” To gain interest means to find wine that lightens up the mood and a bagging dish filling the stomach. Wine and dine your date and by that doesn’t mean it has to be expensive. A bottle of wine starts at $7 and that’s pretty neat.
Keep it cute and simple with dinner at home for two with some fine wine. I know often time people are firm believers in first dates being out and about, but if you been on about four dates, save yourself some money and cook an out of this world meal. Let the night take you away with the 5 tools of wine and dining plus a movie. Remember we tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but appreciating what we do have. In this case you can definitely have some wine to appreciate.