Pixite LLC, creators of award-winning entertainment apps, launches their anticipated coloring book app known as “MARVEL: Color Your Own,” powered by Pigment.
This app is free to download as it offers 200 incredible coloring pages from Guardians of the Galaxy, Civil War, Doctor Strange, Age of Ultron, Women of Power, Young Marvel, and more. It satisfy fans of all ages and making them feel like they are putting their colors into the notable superheroes.
“Color adds a vital layer to the comic book page that brings everything to three-dimensional life,” says Axel Alonso, Marvel Editor in Chief. “MARVEL: COLOR YOUR OWN, quite literally, allows users to take control of how they want their favorite Super Heroes to appear and grants fans of all ages the ability to bring their own personal style to the Marvel Universe.”
For artists on the go, the app also provides five free stunning fill effects. These range from the standard fill to the ultra-realistic metallic and graphite effects, which is essential for those that want their pieces to stand out.
MARVEL: COLOR YOUR OWN is available in app stores. Check out the other features (some might require in app-purchase) below.
Features (some may require in-app purchase)
- More than 200 exciting coloring pages from Guardians of the Galaxy, Civil War, Doctor Strange, Age of Ultron, Women of Power, Young Marvel, and more!
- New exciting pages added every week
- Tap to fill, brush with your finger, or use a stylus
- Full pressure and tilt support for Apple Pencil with iPad Pro
- Realistic coloring with 12 stunning brushes like oil and splatter brushes
- Exclusive brushes like halftone and laser brushes designed specifically for comic book artwork
- Adjust thickness and opacity of each brush
- 8 amazing fill effects including metallic and serpentine
- 37 striking color palettes to choose from
- Innovative shade control to find the perfect color for your design
- Save, print, or share your artwork on social media
- Ultimate Access subscription unlocks all premium content and features
- iPhone, iPad, and iPhone touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later