02 Print Industry Panel
Hear from different wave makers in the print industry who will shed light upon their experiences in what they dedicate their time to.
03 Working on Wellness powered by Bleu Magazine
Leave transformed by ending the day with a light workout that intertwines yoga and indoor running to heat your winter up, lead by Percell of #GOODWRK. Don’t forget to bring a change of clothes because things might get a little sweaty! Changing rooms will be available before and after the workout.
- 11:00am – 4:00pm: Kid Super Studio – Intro to Screen Printing – By appointment only. Schedule your one hour session by contacting MakeWavesWorks@gmail.com for availability!
- 4:05pm: Refreshments – Before the panel starts, join us for refreshments and snacks provided by our sponsors Titan Tea & Glaze Kitchen.
- 4:30pm: Panel Discussion – Featuring representatives from a screen printing studio, a publication, and fine art photographers to shed light on what they dedicate their time to!
- 5:00pm: Ask the Speaker – There will be a variety of experts from the print industry available to answer your questions. Go ahead, ask away!
- 5:30pm: Sponsor Giveaway & Networking – Make friends. Share ideas. Take some photos. While you’re at it, win some gear by posting & tagging #makewavesworks on social media.
- 5:45pm: Gear Up – Now it’s time to change into your workout gear, because we will be working up a little sweat. If you’re not up for it, you;re more than welcome to stay to network.
- 6:00PM: Working on Wellness – Prepare yourself for a light workout that incorporates yoga & indoor running exercises to keep you active during the winter, lead by Percell of #GOODWRK.
- 6:50pm: More Free Stuff – Promo codes, prizes and more surprises from our sponsors to the awesome people that made waves until the very end.
- 7:00pm: Done!