Solange Knowles has announced her highly anticipated third album A Seat at the Table. The release is his first full-length album since 2008’s Sol-Angel and the Hadley St. Dreams and follows her 2012 EP True.
“I am overwhelmed with gratitude and excitement to share this body of work I have written, with you,” Knowles wrote in an Instagram post. In another post, she revealed the track listing and featured artists, which include Lil Wayne, Tweet, Dev Hynes, Kelly Rowland and Kelela. The album will be released on September 30th, though it is unclear which retailers will stream or feature a digital download.
On her official site, the singer debuted a digital book to accompany the album that can be viewed for free. In the book is what appears to be lyrics for each track of the 21-song LP as well as a collection of photos.
A Seat at the Table Track List
- “Weary” (Additional Vocals blessed by Tweet)
- “Interlude: The Glory Is In You”
- “Cranes In The Sky”
- “Interlude: Dad Was Mad”
- “Mad” Ft. Lil Wayne (Additional Vocals blessed by Moses Sumney and Tweet)
- “Don’t You Wait”
- “Interlude: Tina Taught Me”
- “Don’t Touch My Hair” Ft. Sampha
- “Interlude: This Moment” (Additional vocals Devonte Hynes of Houston Texas and Lu of Carolina)
- “Where Do We Go” (Additional vocals blessed by Sean Nicholas Savage)
- “Interlude: For Us By Us” “F.U.B.U.” Ft. The Dream & BJ The Chicago Kid (Additional Vocals blessed by Tweet)
- “Borderline (An Ode To Self Care)” Ft. Q-Tip
- “Interlude: I Got So Much Magic, You Can Have It” Ft. Kelly Rowland & Nia Andrews
- “Interlude: No Limits”
- “Don’t Wish Me Well”
- “Interlude: Pedestals”
- “Scales” Ft. Kelela
20. “Closing: The Chosen Ones”