This downtown dweller has polished grunge down pat. Pepping this dark look up with accents on maroon and complimentary colors featured on this vivid graphic t-shit dub this look as Graphic Grunge for sure. Let’s get the breakdown.
1) A coordinating hat with this look really gives it that “downtown” feel. Straying away from the messy hair of the typical grunge look, the hat give the look more polish and actually makes this “effortless” look seem as though you put a little thought into it.
2) This leather jacket is the perfect fit! Falling right to end of his wrist and hitting the top of his hand. The shoulders fit very well and not too boxy. The length against the torso is great as well.
3) You really can’t go wrong with any graphic t-shirt.They can vary in cut from v-neck, to crew neck, and even some boat-necks, depending on they type of look you’re going for. It’s great if you can sort of coordinate the colors in the shirt to another component of your outfit.. which brings us to our next point…….
4) The boots he’s wearing are such a great color. This lighter oxblood (burgundy) colored boot is a great color to have in your wardrobe outside of the classic brown and black option.
5) Now I saved this point until last because men’s distressed denim can either be done very well or absolutely horribly and NOTHING in between. The jeans he’s wearing are done almost perfectly. Keeping the cut out holes away from the upper thigh area and more towards the knee area is the way to go. The same rules apply to any wash!
Photo Credit: @visualsbypierre