Stepping into Spring and changing gears to suit warmer weather is simple. As cliche as it sounds, sometimes less really is more. How seamless is black and white? This look is showing proof that warmer wardrobing and spring attire don’t always have to feature light colors and exposed limbs. Let’s get the break down.
1) This wide brimmed suede fedora featured here is sets the perfect tone for this look. Giving the look some refined yet classic grit. This style of hat is an easy way to add a little bit of stylish sophistication to a casual look.
2) As long as it’s no 80 degrees or hotter outside, a leather jacket is ALWAYS appropriate. A box fit moto jacket should be a staple piece in every man’s wardrobe.
3) A black ripped pant! Not jean!!!!!! This cropped and distressed paint is a an elevate twist to a distressed jean. As opposed to the sometimes lackluster appearance of a black jean material, these pants hold their rich color and offer more flexibility for the folded cropping.
4) The deep neck tank under the jacket is DOPEEE!!! Exposing the chest adds a sexy element to this seamless look. The length of the tank is perfect as, hitting the pant pickets and hanging past the jacket base give the look a lax-lux look.
5) An oxford is something completely different than the sneakers and boots your feet have been trapped in all winter. Playing off of the cropped pant, the below the ankle cut of this shoe just scream spring.
-photo cred @gamu_jinhee