1. Uber – The best way to get around New York City above ground. They just lowered their UberX rates at 20% which officially makes the service cheaper than a yellow cab ride. SWEET!
2. Exit Strategy NYC – Plan a subway trip accordingly with Exit Stratedy NYC. This app shows subway rider exactly where to stand on MTA trains for a quick exit. It covers MTA service in all five boroughs.
3. Citymapper – Is an awesome city app that allows users to travel around the city with the most efficient and time effective routes.
4. MiniBar Delivery App – Shop the best wines and spirits from home and have it delivered in under an hour in NYC!
5. Cover – the Cover app allows New Yorkers to dine without a wallet and waiting for a check.
6. Dark Sky – Keeps New Yorkers always prepared for the weather.
7. Transit App – Keeps New Yorkers updated on the arrival times of MTA buses and subways.