Win An All-Expense Paid Trip To Ireland Participating In The Star Wars Campaign
Are you the biggest Star Wars fan in the world? Have you seen Star Wars: The Force Awakens with the location of the ending at an interesting place?
Now’s your chance to participate in the “Star Wars: Force for Change” campaign for numerous prizes, including an all-expense paid trip to Ireland. The campaign has made over $10 million thanks to the Star Wars community. Today, the campaign launches with charities such as UNICEF Kid Power, American Red Cross, Boys and Girls Club and Make-A-Wish helping out. Check out the rules below and a video of Mark Hamill promoting the campaign, with a serious look.
— Star Wars (@starwars) April 5, 2016
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Go to Crowdrise.com/ForceforChange and for every dollar you donate to your charity of choice (based on a pre-selected list), we will match that dollar (up to $1M) and you will be entered to win awesome Star Wars prizes.
- LAUNCH April 5 (same day as DVD release)
- OVERALL PRIZE: All-expense paid trip to Ireland, including Skellig Island where the final scene of The Force Awakens was filmed
- WEEKLY CHALLENGES WITH NEW PRIZES EACH WEEK (more details to follow)
- END DATE: May the 4th in celebration of STAR WARS DAY!
- Support for Force for Change on social channels