Ever wonder why celebs like Halle Berry, Will Smith or Pharrell never seem to age? It’s because they mastered the technique of keeping their “RealAge” low. I am certain that by now you have all heard of RealAge or at least of the two names that are synonymous with the site: Drs. Oz and Roizen – also known as the YOU Docs, thanks to their series of best-selling YOU books (including YOU: On a Diet).
These two top docs are part of the expert team behind RealAge.com, a site that’s dedicated to helping people like you take care of your body and Live Life to the Youngest. Take the FREE Real Age Test to find out how old your body thinks you are. It may be older or younger than your actual calendar age.
You’ll be surprised by how big a difference small, easy changes can make to your physical age. Here at Bombshell, we focus on building a healthier lifestyle with yummy recipes and fabulous workouts that can fit into your busy schedule. To find out even more ways YOU can help yourself and your family, go ahead – take that test
- The RealAge Test takes about 20 minutes and focuses on simple health, fitness, and diet questions. You can even stop halfway through and finish it later if you suddenly have to dash off.
- They ask for an e-mail address and a password. Don’t worry – they will not share your information!
- Answer all questions as honestly as you can to get your most accurate RealAge. You will also get Real Age health tips each week. The site is full of useful tips, advice, and information.
- Floss for your teeth and your heart!
- Consider a pet for your soul and to reduce stress.
- Bump up your cardio activity to 4 or 5 times a week.
- Lift weights and do core-strengthening exercises weekly.
- Eat 2 to 3 servings of veggies a day.
- Eat 1 to 2 servings of fruit a day.
- Don’t skip breakfast.
- Keep in touch with family and friends.
- Quit smoking, of course!
- Sleep 8 hours a day.
- Make sure to stay hydrated.